Cytgord
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cytgord is a semi-realistic wolf RP which is based on In Character experiences and which uses liquid time and free form sandbox RP.
Let your characters speak!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Season and weather
Full spring, year 1

24 days till late spring

The last bit of snow is melting and even though it's still rather cold, temperatures are slowly rising and flowers are coming back.
Population
Wolves

Pups
Packs
Cytgord Pack
Staff
Administrators
Jeames
We're on a journey [P] 28soccj

Lupa
We're on a journey [P] Nqvc4z

Moderators
Nearus
We're on a journey [P] 264opdd
Latest topics
» General Discussion Thread
We're on a journey [P] Emptyby Jeames Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:39 pm

» New Beginnings [O]
We're on a journey [P] Emptyby Ahora Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:26 pm

» Pure innocence and fluff [O]
We're on a journey [P] Emptyby Aneh Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:41 pm

» A wolf that could pass for a pup [O]
We're on a journey [P] Emptyby Jeamesero Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:30 pm

» I'm sorry for this...
We're on a journey [P] Emptyby Nearus Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:42 pm

We're on a journey [P]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhydian

Rhydian

RP status
Health: Healthy
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting15/100
FightingFighting20/100
MedicineMedicine5/100
ExperienceExperience40/100

Pack: Vagabond

We're on a journey [P] Empty
PostSubject: We're on a journey [P]   We're on a journey [P] EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 6:44 pm

It took them quite a while to travel to the lake, probably around one and a half or two whole days. It was worth it, the whole place was beautiful, the water so clear it reflected everything around it. As they arrived he turned his head back to look at her, just checking she was still there even though both of them had sworn they'd never lead one another's side.

Rhydian walked over to the water, staring down at it. He saw his face reflected in the water, but as he watched it things started changing from reality. He had never really liked looking at his reflection, but right now he felt guilty, so it had become his enemy. It didn't look like his normal reflection, it looked twisted. He growled at the water, which probably looked like nothing to someone else, but then he started attacking it. Slashing at it, biting at it and he even yelled at it a little. He said many things, but the loudest was 'You're not really me'.

Addressed: The water?
Mentioned: Rhian
Notes: Come save him pls
Back to top Go down
Rhian

Rhian

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting30/100
FightingFighting0/100
MedicineMedicine10/100

PostSubject: Re: We're on a journey [P]   We're on a journey [P] EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 6:43 pm

They had reached the lake finally, it was so beautiful here. Rhian stood there looking around her with excitement. She was no fan of water, but the reflection of the sun in it was so amazing. She wasn't going to take a swim, but she was sure going to look at her reflection and take a drink.

As they moved over to the water Rhian stared at herself and smiled. She looked lovely today, right? Would Rhydian think the same...? Her head lifted slightly and her eyes turned towards him, and she watched him as he looked at his own reflection. But something seemed off in his eyes; he looked less happy. Was this Rhydian she was looking at?
''Hey, are you alright...?'' she asked him, but it seemed as if he had not hurt her. Out of nowhere he suddenly started to yell and scream at his reflection, snapping at the water and being all angry.

Rhian yelped and jumped away from the water, taking a lot of steps backwards and away from Rhydian. Her eyes were focused on him and she looked terrified. Laying down in the grass she kept staring at Rhydian, whimpers escaping her throat. What was wrong with him? She didn't want to see him like this. This was indeed not Rhydian!
''STOP!!'' she yelled at him, her ears pressed against her skull. ''Rhydian, please stop! You're scaring me! Stop...!!''

Addressed: Rhydian
Back to top Go down
Rhydian

Rhydian

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting15/100
FightingFighting20/100
MedicineMedicine5/100

PostSubject: Re: We're on a journey [P]   We're on a journey [P] EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 10:17 pm

Rhydian didn't hear Rhian at first, but as soon as she said he was scaring her, he stopped. He snapped back into reality and just saw his reflection as his normal self, not evil. He stood there for a moment, breathing to catch back his breath, but soon he turned around and faced her with a worried look on his face. He went to walk over to her but soon stopped. No, he could not just walk over there, lie next to her and hope she wasn't scared. She probably was scared of him right now.

''I'm sorry, my reflection... It looked weird. I guess I still feel guilty about what I said, I didn't mean to scare you, I swear I will try to not feel so guilty now... Are you okay?'' He asked her with a worried look still sitting there on his face. He moved out of the water and shook himself off, but he did not approach her. He did not dare to, out of the fear that she might see him as a monster.

Addressed: Rhian
Back to top Go down
Rhian

Rhian

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting30/100
FightingFighting0/100
MedicineMedicine10/100

PostSubject: Re: We're on a journey [P]   We're on a journey [P] EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 5:24 pm

Rhydian stopped as Rhian screamed for him to do so. He must have noticed her crying out to him, the fear in her voice. He came over to her and looked very worried and guilty. Rhian could understand why; he had just almost scared her to death. He apologized, telling her his reflection had looked weird and that he probably still felt guilty about the things he had told her earlier, to which Rhian frowned and gave him a confused and scared look.

''Why would you feel guilty about that? It's fine...'' she mumbled to him and slowly got to her feet, standing there rather unstable and uncomfortable, staring at the ground. The way Rhydian had just reacted right now, the way he had acted; it made Rhian wonder if Rhydian had any mental conditions. She had never seen a wolf attack their own reflection. Maybe she should ask him.

''A-are you perhaps depressed...? Do you have any mental conditions...?'' Rhian asked him, with stuttering, but with straight off the bat. She was not afraid of him, she knew he would not hurt her, and she just wanted to know in case there was something wrong, in case she needed to be able to deal with these kind of things again in the future. ''It's just... I've never seen anyone act like that towards their reflection.'' she continued, giving the male a worried look. ''You know that if there's something wrong you can always talk to me, right? About anything; I'm here to help, and to listen to you.''

Back to top Go down
Rhydian

Rhydian

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting15/100
FightingFighting20/100
MedicineMedicine5/100

PostSubject: Re: We're on a journey [P]   We're on a journey [P] EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 12:50 pm

Rhian questioned why Rhydian would feel guilty and he just looked at her. Wouldn't anyone feel guilty if they had just admitted their feelings to someone, but they were still recovering from a trauma? Who wouldn't? Oh, maybe he was overreacting. Damn it, Rhydian! He just cared for her well-being, that's all.
''Well, I thought I hurt you by admitting what I felt? Did I not?'' Rhydian asked, taking a couple of steps forward.

Rhian then asked him whether he had any mental conditions and then explained why she asked. He could speak to her about anything, too. She was so kind, why couldn't he just not mess up? He didn't think he had any mental conditions. He didn't, right? No, he was fine, just guilty.
''No, not that I know of. I guess I'm just sad and I've hated myself for a bit, so this kinda made it worse? Heh...'' He said with a sheepish smile. ''It has happened before.'' Yeah, he could tell her anything.

Add: Rhian
Back to top Go down
Rhian

Rhian

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting30/100
FightingFighting0/100
MedicineMedicine10/100

PostSubject: Re: We're on a journey [P]   We're on a journey [P] EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 2:33 pm

His reasons were so weird; Rhian was very confused.
''Well, I thought I hurt you by admitting what I felt? Did I not?'' he asked and she just frowned at him, feeling slightly uncomfortable now. What was he going on about.
''No, I do not feel bad at all. You didn't hurt me at all. Why would you say that?'' Rhian asked him, giving him a worried look now. Rhydian wasn't going through very bad stuff, right? He was not dealing with anything like depression, right? Did he hate himself? Rhian was scared now.

He said he didn't think he had any mental problems. But he did admit he was sad and that he had hated himself for a bit now. This was bad, really bad. Rhian didn't want him to feel like this, she wanted him to be happy. Rhydian mentioned it had happened before, and Rhian swallowed. ''Rhydian, you never hurt me, really. Why would you say such a thing about yourself? Please speak to me... we can talk...''

Rhian really hoped Rhydian was fine, and that they could work this out. She didn't want to feel bad about himself. She really worried about him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're on a journey [P]   We're on a journey [P] Empty

Back to top Go down

We're on a journey [P]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cytgord :: Cytgord RP :: Reflecting Basin-
Jump to: