Cytgord
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cytgord is a semi-realistic wolf RP which is based on In Character experiences and which uses liquid time and free form sandbox RP.
Let your characters speak!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Season and weather
Full spring, year 1

24 days till late spring

The last bit of snow is melting and even though it's still rather cold, temperatures are slowly rising and flowers are coming back.
Population
Wolves

Pups
Packs
Cytgord Pack
Staff
Administrators
Jeames
Love in the air [P] 28soccj

Lupa
Love in the air [P] Nqvc4z

Moderators
Nearus
Love in the air [P] 264opdd
Latest topics
» General Discussion Thread
Love in the air [P] Emptyby Jeames Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:39 pm

» New Beginnings [O]
Love in the air [P] Emptyby Ahora Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:26 pm

» Pure innocence and fluff [O]
Love in the air [P] Emptyby Aneh Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:41 pm

» A wolf that could pass for a pup [O]
Love in the air [P] Emptyby Jeamesero Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:30 pm

» I'm sorry for this...
Love in the air [P] Emptyby Nearus Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:42 pm

Love in the air [P]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Satou

Satou

RP status
Health: Healthy
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting10/100
FightingFighting10/100
MedicineMedicine10/100
ExperienceExperience40/100

Pack: Cytgord Pack

Love in the air [P] Empty
PostSubject: Love in the air [P]   Love in the air [P] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 10:32 pm

Satou slowed down his pace, eventually coming to a stop and staring up in wonderment at the waterfall. Really he felt it was too bad the season was winter, since the waterfall was it's most beautiful during the spring and summer.
'Yeah... The scene is always breath taking then... Truly a sight made for lovers...' He felt his face heat up at his thoughts and he quickly shook his head, trying to shake them from his mind. He swallowed nervously as he turned back to face the wolf he had come here with. Carwyn.
"I am very sorry, my lord. I was in a daze, a daydream, I won't let it happen again." He nodded as he spoke, his face growing serious like it always was. Even though he was blushing from his thoughts and daydream he didn't want to show weakness in front of his leader. His Alpha. His love interest.
Slowly he padded over until he was standing just in front of Carwyn, a weak look passing over his face as it heated up a tiny bit more. "Did you want to look over this area? Make sure no outsiders are roaming here? Maybe wolves that need help or are lost?"
He then turned his gaze to look up at the sky, his fur softly blowing in the cool winter air. "Might be a good idea to grab a bite too. It's still a bit early in the day and we could check a few other area's as well..." Satou let his voice trail off as he turned his face a bit more away from the Alpha, a faint blush still fast on his face.
"Only if that's what you wish... I don't want to step on your toes or pull you from something you had planned to do... Just trying to help a bit, sire." He whispered, struggling with himself in his mind. 'Ugh stop blushing you dummy! Yes I'm close to him but he will suspect something if you don't stop being stupid!'

Add; Carwyn
Men;  No one
Note; Private lover time~ >3
Back to top Go down
Carwyn

Carwyn

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting50/100
FightingFighting60/100
MedicineMedicine40/100
ExperienceExperience70/100

PostSubject: Re: Love in the air [P]   Love in the air [P] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 11:18 pm

Carwyn followed his beta into the area, it had just turned spring and the snow was melting. Satou was being very quiet as the approached the waterfall, it was always such a beautiful place to be. Finally, Satou spoke to him, apologising for his silence but the alpha just smiled. It was fine, he didn't have to continuously talk to him, it wasn't a necessity. Then Satou started talking about scanning the area and getting some food, yes they were both good ideas.
''No, Satou. We will do what you wish to do. Since you suggested we scan the area and hunt, we can do that if you wish?'' Carwyn replied, a serious look on his face. As long as Satou was happy, he didn't mind what they did at all. He was like this quite often with most pack members, as long as they were happy, he was happy. It was just something he did.

Addressed: Satou
Back to top Go down
Satou

Satou

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting10/100
FightingFighting10/100
MedicineMedicine10/100
ExperienceExperience40/100

PostSubject: Re: Love in the air [P]   Love in the air [P] EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 8:38 pm

Satou kept his gaze turned away from Carwyn, afraid the Alpha might see the faint blush under his fur. He blinked slowly, waiting for the male to answer, and gazed silently up at the sky.
Suddenly Carwyn spoke, causing the brown coated Beta to turn towards him quickly. He did this quite often actually since he never wanted to miss a word the Alpha said. Good or bad he wanted to hear it, felt it would help them come closer together and maybe one day click fully.
"No, Satou. We will do what you wish to do. Since you suggested we scan the area and hunt, we can do that if you wish?"
The Beta smiled a tiny bit, his serious, business look never leaving his face for a moment. He nodded to show he had heard Carwyn and stood up, padding slowly up and brushing past the male.
Closing his eyes he raised his muzzle, softly smelling the air. He wanted to see if a pray was nearby, to catch a faint scent or somethign to go after at the very least. Finally he grabbed it. The distance scent of a hare not to far away.
He lowered his head and smirked back at Carwyn, his thoughts racing around in his mind before he spoke. 'If I catch this for him will he take note? Will he maybe tell me something he has always wanted to tell me. Will he teasure me more and shower me with praise?'
Satou bit his lip at all the thoughts, almost feeling as if he couldn't hold back his questions. He really wished he had all the answer from the male yet he couldn't ask. That would be wrong and as far as he had learned Carwyn was straight. There would never be a them between Beta and Alpha.
"Follow me, sire. There is a hare nearby and it couldn't have gotten far. The scent is still strong and I'm sure there are bound to be tracks just up ahead." With that he turned, taking off in a semi-fast though still quiet run.

Add; Carwyn
Men; No one
Note; Eh post is weird
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love in the air [P]   Love in the air [P] Empty

Back to top Go down

Love in the air [P]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cytgord :: Cytgord RP :: Crystalistic Cascades-