Cytgord
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cytgord is a semi-realistic wolf RP which is based on In Character experiences and which uses liquid time and free form sandbox RP.
Let your characters speak!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Season and weather
Full spring, year 1

24 days till late spring

The last bit of snow is melting and even though it's still rather cold, temperatures are slowly rising and flowers are coming back.
Population
Wolves

Pups
Packs
Cytgord Pack
Staff
Administrators
Jeames
Role-play Requirements 28soccj

Lupa
Role-play Requirements Nqvc4z

Moderators
Nearus
Role-play Requirements 264opdd
Latest topics
» General Discussion Thread
Role-play Requirements Emptyby Jeames Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:39 pm

» New Beginnings [O]
Role-play Requirements Emptyby Ahora Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:26 pm

» Pure innocence and fluff [O]
Role-play Requirements Emptyby Aneh Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:41 pm

» A wolf that could pass for a pup [O]
Role-play Requirements Emptyby Jeamesero Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:30 pm

» I'm sorry for this...
Role-play Requirements Emptyby Nearus Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:42 pm

Role-play Requirements

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lupa
Site Owner
Lupa

Role-play Requirements Empty
PostSubject: Role-play Requirements   Role-play Requirements EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 10:28 pm

When you're role-playing there are a few requirements that you are expected to meet.

Every role-play post should be at least 50 words long, if you have particular difficulty doing this then please let me (Lupa) know.

Before a thread can be closed there must be at least 10 posts (including the first one, so 9 replies). Again, if for some reason you cannot fulfill this requirement the please let me know.

You should always specify in the topic title the status of your thread. Open, Private and Closed are the three options.
Open means that the thread is open to everybody, anyone can join in the thread. The key for this is: [O]

Private means that only invited members may join, if someone that has not been invited (by the topic creator) joins in then please notify me. The key for this is: [P]

Closed means the topic is now finished. If a thread has Closed on it do not post there, it means it is ready to be archived and will soon be moved to the Archives forum. The title should be updated to this after the plot that has been organised is finished or the thread is complete and all the characters have left. The key for this is: [C]

When you summon a character (for example howling to gain another character's attention to come into the thread or to simply get those characters into the thread) or more characters, the right code to use is: [S]
Summoning is not all too important, but if you really want another wolf in the thread for a pack meeting or accepting a new character or whatever, the summon code is very handy. And when you summon another character or characters, make sure to put those character's names in the topic title so they know they hve to come. This code is used alongside [O] or [P], not alone.
Back to top Go down

Role-play Requirements
Page 1 of 1