Cytgord
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cytgord is a semi-realistic wolf RP which is based on In Character experiences and which uses liquid time and free form sandbox RP.
Let your characters speak!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Season and weather
Full spring, year 1

24 days till late spring

The last bit of snow is melting and even though it's still rather cold, temperatures are slowly rising and flowers are coming back.
Population
Wolves

Pups
Packs
Cytgord Pack
Staff
Administrators
Jeames
Lupa here~ 28soccj

Lupa
Lupa here~ Nqvc4z

Moderators
Nearus
Lupa here~ 264opdd
Latest topics
» General Discussion Thread
Lupa here~ Emptyby Jeames Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:39 pm

» New Beginnings [O]
Lupa here~ Emptyby Ahora Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:26 pm

» Pure innocence and fluff [O]
Lupa here~ Emptyby Aneh Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:41 pm

» A wolf that could pass for a pup [O]
Lupa here~ Emptyby Jeamesero Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:30 pm

» I'm sorry for this...
Lupa here~ Emptyby Nearus Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:42 pm

Lupa here~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lupa
Site Owner
Lupa

Lupa here~ Empty
PostSubject: Lupa here~   Lupa here~ EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 6:18 pm

I'm Lupa and that's like it... Just kidding.

So I had wanted to make a pack for a while but couldn't do it alone, I needed some help and Jeames decided to help me, and so did Nearus.
We all made this site together but I, unfortunately, couldn't have as much to do with making it as I wanted since I am on holiday now (during it's creation).

I'll be an admin and keep everything up to date, keep the rules and guides ready, check through the packs and keep everything in order. I do help about with some of the coding, like updating widgets and me and Jeames work closely together with things going on around the site c;

Brainstorming sessions happen quite often with me and her and this pack had been a dream of mine for a long time - a dream I thought would never come true. But thanks to Jeames and Nearus it did and I am so grateful to them for their help!

I also deal with anything to do with the role-play, keeping track of leveling up skills, characters, experience levels etc.

Currently my characters consist of:
Carwyn
Gwyn
Rhydian
I plan on adding many more and have big plans for them! Their Biographies should be up soon enough.

Welcome to Cytgord, fellow members and I hope you enjoy your time here. Happy role-playing!
Back to top Go down

Lupa here~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cytgord :: Out of Character :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: